18 things I learned by 30:
- Love never feels the same twice. Each time you love someone, it will feel completely different from anything you have ever felt.
- Art Degree's are useless
- It's perfectly ok to not answer the phone, the door, the emails for a while. All the info will be waiting when you return.
- Treat your lungs well. When you decide to exercise/ run from the police, the lungs will decide how well you perform.
- Dont comment on things you know nothing about. It always back fires.
- Parents are people too.
- Everyone has bad days.
- Smile. Even if you don't feel like it.
- Today may suck. Tomorrow May Suck... Eventually, things suck less.
- Change your oil every 3k miles. It makes a huge difference in the long run.
- Have a savings account. Dont withdraw from it. Ever.
- You will always have 2nd thoughts, doubt, ect. Thats ok.
- Dont Drink and Drive EVER. Its just not worth it!
- Surround yourself with people who's values you admire.
- Always tip more than needed. If they didn't need the money they wouldn't be doing the job.
- Don't watch the news. It'll just make you sad.
- Read EVERYTHING!
Anonymous in the Lost Dog in Shepherdstown, West Virginia.